Data privacy statement
Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your personal data is important to us
The following company (“we” or “us”) is responsible for data processing in accordance with this data Privacy Statement:
Aluflexpack AG, Alte Aarauerstrasse 11, 5734 Reinach AG, email@example.com, +41 62 765 2520
We have appointed a data protection officer, whom you can reach as follows:
Phone: +385 91 2742 039
We have also designated the following company as our representative in the EU:
ALUFLEXPACK NOVI d.o.o.
23241 Poličnik (ZD)
Ulica dr. Franje Tuđmana 25, Murvica
We do, of course, observe the data protection requirements applicable to us.
This Privacy Statement provides an indication of the type of data we gather when you use the site, the purposes we use the data for, exactly how we collect, process and use the data, and your rights with respect to the data.
1. Automatic data collection and data handling
Generally, for access and use of the Aluflexpack website for informative purposes only, it is not required to provide any personal data.
As it is standard practice with many websites, we automatically gather and process the following non-personal data when accessing a website belonging to our website:
• IP address of the calling computer,
• Name and URL of the file accessed,
• Date, time and duration of the site/page was accessed,
• Data volumes transferred,
• Message indicating whether the retrieval of the web pages was successful,
• Identification data (type, version and language) of the browser and operating system of the calling computer used,
• Referral URL when access was made by a link, and search criteria if access was made via a search engine, and
• Name of your Internet access provider.
This data cannot be assigned to a particular person. This data is not merged with any other data, nor is data forwarded, nor is a personal user profile compiled.
Data is processed solely for the purpose of facilitating the use of the website (establishing a connection), for internal system-related purposes that affect technical administration and system security, and for statistical purposes, such as to be able to adapt the website better to meet your needs by anonymously evaluating general user behavior (see below 2 and 3).
When you visit our website, our web servers automatically store cookies.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website will be transmitted to us. Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve our website to make it more user-friendly and effective.
We use so-called session-cookies on our websites, for technical session control in order to identify your browser for the duration of you visit at the website. Session cookies facilitate navigation through our website and allow us to optimize the website to meet your needs, an anonymous evaluation of the general user behavior based on the number of visitors. These data are automatically deleted after 15 minutes inactivity, when terminating your session or when closing our browser.
We use “Persistent Cookies” in order to identify your browser also during subsequent visits of our website and thus to automatically provide you with the same functions or the presets you have made. These permanent cookies will automatically deleted 30 days after your visit to our website if you do not visit our website again.
We also use Session- and Persistent Cookies for our analyzations with Google-Analytics (see below under 3.).
Of course you can view our website without cookies. Most browsers, however, automatically accept cookies. You can prevent the storage of cookies or be warned before a cookie is saved from your browser by setting your browser settings accordingly or through one of the following links:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE.
For more information on these features, see the Help menu of your browser. Disabling cookies may, however, impair the functionality of our website offerings.
3. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data such as your name, mailing address or e-mail address are only collected, processed and used when you sent this data to us, or entered it on our website.
The use of certain services of our website as contact forms and requests makes it necessary to collect, process and use personal data.
In this case we feel committed to the principle of data minimization and collect only such personal data (marked as mandatory) that are necessary for the purpose of utilization and processing of the relevant services.
Information to personal data provided in other sections is voluntary and is used by us for the purpose to be able to address you individually and in person or to increase the service for you. At the relevant place our website, we explain the purposes for which personal data is collected, processed and used. Any collection, processing and use of your personal data is limited to for those purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
Moreover, if a certain data collection, processing or use, such as for the subscription to a newsletter, is necessary, we will ask for your prior consent.
This declaration of consent is recorded by us and can be accessed by you at any time. We recommend that you print the consent form for your records. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, in whole or in part with future effect. Such a revocation will be recorded by us.
4. Legal grounds
When processing your personal data, we adhere to the following legal grounds:
• The fulfilment of a contract with the individual concerned or for pre-contractual measures at their request;
• legitimate interests; including, for example, [the interest in customer care and communicating with customers, including outside a contract; in marketing activities; for the purpose of getting to know our customers and other individuals better; in improving products and services and developing new ones; in administration and traffic within the internal group, as required within a group with a division of labour; in the fight against fraud, e.g. affecting online shops and preventing and investigating offences; protecting customers, employees and other persons and data, secrets and assets of Aluflexpack AG; in ensuring IT security, especially pertaining to the use of websites, apps and other IT infrastructure; in guaranteeing and organising business operations, including the operation and further development of websites and other systems; in corporate management and development; in the sale or purchase of companies, parts of companies and other assets; in the enforcement or defence of legal claims; and in compliance with Swiss law and internal rules];
• for consent, where we make a separate request for consent;
• all of which is subject to the requirement to comply with the relevant legal provisions.
5. Data transfer to third parties
Personal data gathered in the course of using our website is generally neither forwarded to third parties nor transferred in any other way. Exceptions include the transfer of personal data to government institutions and authorities and private rights holders if legally required or upon judicial or governmental decisions and in legal or criminal proceedings upon infringement of our rights.
Your personal data may also be forwarded to subsidiaries of Aluflexpack AG or to external service providers for purposes previously notified. Such external service providers we may engage to operate our website or to process certain services on our website process personal data solely on our behalf and are contractually obliged to comply with legal provisions regarding data protection and data security.
The recipients of your personal data may also be located abroad – even outside the EU or the EEA. The countries concerned may not have laws that protect your personal data to the same extent as in Switzerland, the EU or the EEA. Should we transfer your personal data to such a country, we are obliged to ensure the protection of your personal data in an appropriate manner. One way of doing this is to enter into data transfer agreements with the recipients of your personal data to ensure the necessary data protection. Please contact us if you would like a copy of our data transfer agreements.
6. Data security
Data gathered and stored is treated strictly confidential and protected from loss, amendment and unauthorised third-party access by implementing appropriate technical and organisational precautions. Data transferred between your computer and us via our website is partially SSL encrypted.
7. Your rights
You may object to data processing at any time, in particular data processing relating to direct marketing (e.g. against e-mail advertising).
You are within the scope of the law applicable to you entitled to at any time require access to your personal data that is being processed by us.
You have within the scope of the law applicable to you the right at any time to amend, freeze or block your personal data that is being stored. If deletion of the data violates statutory, contractual, commercial or fiscal laws, in particular the law on retention periods, or overriding interests the data will be frozen instead of deleted.
You also have the right to revoke consent at any time. Such revocation will however not affect the legality of data processing carried out until such revocation.
If you wish to make use of your right to amend, freeze or delete data, or if you wish to revoke your consent to process and use your personal data either in whole or in part, please contact us by using any of the contact details set forth in point 11.
If you wish to write us an email, please note that the content of unencrypted emails may possibly be read by third parties. We would therefore recommend you sending confidential information in encrypted form or via regular mail.
You can also lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
8. Data retention
We store your personal data in personal form for as long as it is necessary for the specific purpose for which we have collected it, for contracts as a rule at least for the duration of the contractual relationship. We also save personal data if we have a legitimate interest in storing it, e.g. for documentation and evidence preservation purposes and for safeguarding and defending legal claims. In addition, we store your personal data as long as they are subject to a statutory retention obligation.
10. Disclaimer for links to other websites
We cannot accept responsibility for the data privacy practices or contents of websites not operated by Aluflexpack AG, which are linked from our website
11. Contact details
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us.
Data protection officer
Dr. F. Tuđmana 25, Murvica, 23241 Poličnik (ZD), HR
Phone: +385 91 2742 039